Dr. Levitt earned a PhD in concentrating on cultural studies concentrating on leadership from the University of Exeter, and an M.A. degree in English from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She attended Hobart-William Smith College in Geneva, New York, graduating summa cum laude with High Honors in English.
Dr. Levitt’s extensive career in project leadership and communications management for leading organizations in publishing, packaged goods, telecommunications, education, and government provides invaluable insights to help you meet your needs and goals.
Gail also holds various professional certifications, including:
- Canadian Advertising Agency Practitioner (CAAPS ) from the Institute of Canadian Advertising
- Collaborative Negotiations – Harvard-Based
- Project Management Masters courses (CDI and ESI)
- Xerox Professional Selling Skills I and II
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training
With Dr. Levitt’s versatility in a variety of learning tools, clients have many options to choose from, including:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®)
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (FIRO-B®)